Friday, 14 April 2017

That's Crafty! Challenge - Outnumbered

Hi everyone,

It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at That's Crafty! with the theme of: Outnumbered.

So we'd love to see all your creations featuring numerals, we all have loads of number stamps in some form don't we ;)

Play along and you could be in with a chance of winning this voucher to spend on the shop website on all the new yummy stuff that's come in



I made a card for this using one of Tim's fab new paper dolls, absolutely love these but they do seem to be sold out everywhere at the moment so I consider myself extremely lucky to have got my hands on some!






Stamps are: That's Crafty! textures and Carabelle, Infusions, Oxides, Tim Holtz ephemera



Hope you like it
Donna x


8 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I do LOVE this cute card! Yes, the paper dolls are fun. I don't have any...yet. Vintage people from photos are usually my source but sometimes they don't reproduce so great. Making availability limited. All your bits of words and numbers use are fantastic. You really are a great talent and source of inspiration. Awesome masculine card. I'm taking notes! I'm also going to try to pin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oxides / infusions arty effects Donna.. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fabulous card Donna and love the vintage style to it. You're so lucky to have those paper dolls as I missed out - sigh!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice vintage feel, love how he's leaning on the numbers. These paper dolls do seem to be rarer than hens teeth, my packet is unopened lol
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great vintage card, love the design with the numbers and background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - brilliant use of the Paper Doll, and the subtle inky background is just wonderful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Donna, I've got my name down for some Paper Dolls too. I love your background for him xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! and yes yes must get some of those paper dolls!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x