Friday, 9 June 2017

That's Crafty! challenge - Dog Eared

Hi everyone,

It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at That's Crafty! and this time the theme is: Dog Eared.

So this is one for all you dog lovers out there, anything canine related would be great. Pop on over and see what my lovely teamies have created to inspire you all too.

Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning this fab prize to spend online in the shop





I don't have many dog stamps (loads of cat stamps....surprisingly) BUT of course I do have my very own Poodle stamp I designed for Rubber Dance so it would've been rude not to have used that of course ;)
Oh and also on this tag there's a little sneaky peek of new goodies coming soon to That's Crafty!...I'll say more later.....




Distress Oxides, my Rubber Dance stamps, my hand carved stamp, Distress Markers, Tim Holtz clippings


I am entering this into the following challenge:

Tag Tuesday, Animals


Hope you like it
Donna x

14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tag with your lovely Poodle stamp Donna! Just AMAZING!!!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this Donna. Great colours and I love how you've used those stamps. Much love. Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab combination of elements! Wonderful choice of words too. I shall now think of Poodles with wings and crowns! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag and poodle stamp Donna - love the wings on it..
    can't imagine why you'd have so many cat stamps ha ha :)
    Have a great weekend.... Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wings make your lovely poodle angelic! So sweet! Love your tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab does your poodle look? Love this tag
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have to smile, to your beautiful poodle , Donna, -such a lovely angel, dreaming her sweet bone dream , and such beautiful colors , together ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee heee such fun Donna, fabulous background. How sweet poodle looks with their crown and wings, i'm sure it is what they all dream of... Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Princess Poodle, love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, gave me a BIG smile! Love the stamps you used Donna. Thanks for joining us at TT, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable Donna. She looks so sweet dressed up as a princess.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic tag with a wonderful terrific ideas

    Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so sweet - and I love all the word strips in praise of the poodle princess.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful Donna, I love the words you've used xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x