I'm over here today with a tag....of course you'll need to pop on over to see how the tag was created.....sneaky huh?!
I am entering this tag into the following challenge:
Take it, Make it, Anything Goes
Simon says Monday, Not a card
Hope you like it
Donna x

That's such an atmospheric tag Donna! Stunning! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAdmirable!
oxo Susi
HAPPY WEEKEND MY FRIEND♥!
Gloriously bright sneak peek Donna and off to look now.
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
Pretty little flowers against a beautiful colour, off I pop to take a closure look ..
ReplyDeleteSee ya over there.. Hugs Tracey xx
wow....love the tag
ReplyDeleteI love how the tree stands out and your background is STUNNING!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous Donna, and you've used the perfect quote. Have a very happy week, Sue xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag Donna, the backbround is very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMar :)
Ooh - magic! Thrilled to see that quote in action on such a fabulous tag!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
WOW! Gorgeous tag. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx
ReplyDelete