Tuesday, 14 November 2017

New Rubber Dance Whimsical Winter stamp set

Hi everyone,

I'm beyond thrilled to announce that I have a brand new and very shiny stamp set released by Rubber Dance this very day....YAY!!!!

It's called Whimsical Winter and it looks like this:



I designed it so it could be used for all your Winter themed creations plus Christmas ones too of course if you so wish.

I've been having lots of fun making samples which you can see if you pop along to the Rubber Dance blog where you'll see not only my stuff but wonderful samples from the rest of the team PLUS other new stamps too!!

You want to see a sample? Oh all right, here's one just for you then ;)




An exciting day indeed, I really hope you all like the new stamp set ;)

Donna xx

8 comments:

  1. You have every reason to be beyond thrilled and excited, Donna dear! You know I LOVE these stamps and I've had so much fun playing with them! Thanks again for designing these for me/Rubber Dance. You know I can't draw a straight line to save my life, let alone gorgeous images like these!! ♥ ♥ ♥ BIG HUGS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Many congratulations Donna! The new stamps are fabulous and love the tag you created too. I can see how versatile this set will be.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new designs Donna, I'm loving that log cabin and beautiful snowflakes as you can not have too many snowflakes in our lives!! Off I pop to see more inspiration and can not wait to see future makes..
    Warm Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My big congrats to you! A really beautiful set and you made such a beautiful tag sample - absolutely GORGEOUS Donna!

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big happy congratulations to you, Donna, -you know I love, your new stamps, and I`m so thankful for you gifting them to me. Now I can freely start creating with them, lol.
    Love you own sweet sample, too, with the snow falling over your gorgeous skates .
    Hugs from Dorthe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats, Donna - it's a fabulous festive set - the mittens are so sweet, and the cabin and the skates will work so beautifully too. I'm sure these will sell like hot chocolate on a snowy day!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is beautiful! Super congrats to you! I love your skate design and how you used it! The touches of blue and the glitter on the blade create such a magical feel! I love that flourish background, looks like snow flurries, fun! The green ribbon is a wonderful colour splash, what a wonderful wintery creation! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, another beautiful set! Congratulations, Donna! Love your tag and how you did those skates!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x