You also did a little more stitching around the green felt edge? This looks so delightful. No one would ever guess you started from a rubber stamp base! I’m having a new look at all my rubber stamps now! I have done a similar technique using my rubber stamps for making fabric postcards. Oh yes, you already know that don’t you. LOL. Love getting extra mileage from crafting supplies. I really love your little brooch!
Absolutely gorgeous Donna! I just love this idea, especially when I see it attached to your purse! Great colours and the design is wonderful, reminds me of a dream catcher! Fred is so sweet! hugs :)
Love,love, love
ReplyDeleteAmanda x
Just love what you created Donna, so clever xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a UNIQUE project - I am totally in love with it Donna!
ReplyDeleteYou think so outside the box - fabulous!
Happy start of the new week ahead!
oxo Susi
You also did a little more stitching around the green felt edge? This looks so delightful. No one would ever guess you started from a rubber stamp base! I’m having a new look at all my rubber stamps now! I have done a similar technique using my rubber stamps for making fabric postcards. Oh yes, you already know that don’t you. LOL. Love getting extra mileage from crafting supplies. I really love your little brooch!
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous Donna, I love it with all the pearls and handsewing, making it so unique - a wonderful brooch , dear, lovely lady.
ReplyDeleteHugs , Dorthe
xxx
Fabulous make Donna, always good to create something different with those fabulous stamps.. Hugs Tracey x
ReplyDeleteLooks great, you are such a creative lady!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Donna! I just love this idea, especially when I see it attached to your purse! Great colours and the design is wonderful, reminds me of a dream catcher! Fred is so sweet! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks interesting... off to take a look.
ReplyDeleteAlison x
You know how much I love this Donna, it looks amazing in close up xx
ReplyDelete