I don’t know what’s happening. The links to your two most recent posts don’t work for me. The blogs appear but there are no posts. I’m sure I’m the one doing something wrong. I see others were able to work the link for your post before this one. **sad face over here**
So stunning, lovely lady, the background really looks like wood , and so love the stamps you used !! Beautiful coloring too, as always :-) Hugs from Dorthe, xx
What a beautiful tag Donna. I just love that image, she has such a divine feel about her. The background is amazing, the tones are so rich and work well with the soft flowers. hugs :)
This is just beautiful,love the texture and fab stamps.xxx
ReplyDeleteI don’t know what’s happening. The links to your two most recent posts don’t work for me. The blogs appear but there are no posts. I’m sure I’m the one doing something wrong. I see others were able to work the link for your post before this one. **sad face over here**
ReplyDeleteYou are such a versatile Mixed Media artist! This tag is terrific!
ReplyDeleteHappy start of the new week ahead Donna!
oxo Susi
So stunning, lovely lady, the background really looks like wood , and so love the stamps you used !!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring too, as always :-)
Hugs from Dorthe, xx
Fab background, great tag
ReplyDeleteLive
Amanda x
Great sneak peek - off to check it out. Sorry I've had an absent January... hoping to do better!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
This is sooo pretty Donna, and what an amazing background! xx
ReplyDeleteWow, that background, so creative! Love the tag, really wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tag Donna. I just love that image, she has such a divine feel about her. The background is amazing, the tones are so rich and work well with the soft flowers. hugs :)
ReplyDelete