Sunday, 12 April 2015

Mixed Media World - Use Bright Colours





Hello everyone,


I'm here today with my Mixed Media World DT arty apron on and this month the theme is chosen by the very lovely and very multi talented Amanda and it is: Use Bright Colours. 

Pop along here to see what my wonderful teamies have made just for you.




For this challenge the winner will receive 3 images of their choice from The Old Design Shop.


Yes you can use bright colours......don't be afraid, thats what your colour wheel is for! Dig it out and start to experiment, you may even find you discover a favourite colour combo that you never thought of before!

For my DT make I used a wooden door hanger that I gessoed first as I used some Gelatos. This is my 'Jane Davenport' style of face, great fun to do.






Gesso, Liquitex paints,Faber Castell Bead and Glitter gel, Gelatos, stickles, Prima stamp (circle) and a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker.


Hope you like it

Donna x

17 comments:

  1. Love it! Great face still in your inimitable stunning style. Love the sparkle very Hollywood!!
    Big hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning creation Donna and your face looks amazing too. Love the purple and red hairdo which is a fabulous contrast to the lime background.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. your hanger is just GORGEOUS Donna! An amazing hair idea for this beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this cutie is stunning. She is so pretty with wonderful eyes. Really fab hanger xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Donna! I love this!! I absolutely adore how you have her hair running up to the top and the purple pinks shades are pure gorgeousness!! But the steal of the piece is her eyes, they are AMAZING!!
    Hugs
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - just look at that fabulous hairdo! Great inspiration with all those rainbow colours.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's absolutely beautiful, Donna! You definitely made Jane proud here! Gorgeous colours! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Donna, I just love this!! Amazing job with her hair and I love the sparkly, fluffy dress/boa! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful door hanger, Donna! I love it when you use bright colors, and you have done so brilliantly here--especially that gorgeous hair! Sweet face, and done! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this Donna, brilliant use of colour, and I love her sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous drawing Donna and amazing hair and colours. Ooh this challenge will be a challenge for me - colour, me! LOL. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW loving your JD style of face, her eyes are just beautiful and her hair is spectacular! Loving your use of bright colours.

    Mo :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is gorgeous, I love her hair! Thanks so much for linking her up on my blog, what a great idea for a door hanger. Love her! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, another stunner, that hair! Wonderful Donna! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful face and a wonderful colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful Donna. My granddaughters would love this! You created a beautiful gal too. Love the bright colors - so fun. j.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is wonderful Donna. My granddaughters would love this! You created a beautiful gal too. Love the bright colors - so fun. j.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x