Hi everyone,
Quick one from me today sharing a creation I've made on Strathmore Mixed media paper.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
That Craft Place, Halloween
Simon says Mon, Wonderful Watercolour
Try it on Tuesday, It's Frightening/Halloween
The Mirror Crack'd, Wall Hanging/Tic,Tac,Toe (I've used the top line)
Neocolors II, Distress Inks, Thats Crafty! Dinky stencils, Tim Holtz sentiment.
Hope you like it
Donna x


Fabulous piece - love the expression on her face - I think she knows there's something creepy behind her and she's wondering if she should look or make a run for it..... Gill xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is excellent,love it.xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW.. a super girl face .... and I love the fine lines you scribbled !
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for playing along with us at TIOT's Donna!
oxo
Susi
That is brilliant Donna, are the bats a stencil? They are perfect!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Lynne xx
She looks like I feel!! Great spookilicious drawing and of course the addition of the funky stencils
ReplyDeleteLove
Amanda x
This looks fantastic, love the face you painted and all the Halloween spooky details.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the fun at TioT's this time.
Yvonne .
It looks fabulous Donna and love all the elements to it
ReplyDeletex catherine
This looks great Donna! I love her hair and all those gorgeous stencils xx
ReplyDeleteTotally batty Donna! Sorry about the pun - couldn't resist!
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
Very cool! Thanks for sharing with us at The Mirror Crack'd! Good luck in our challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you added depth to your background using different stamps. Spooky and definitely stunning!
ReplyDeleteXX
Hi there, your art work is gorgeous!! Love the added use of the stencils over the top of the main image. Thankyou for joining in with our Halloween challenge at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you next time.
ReplyDeleteHugs Amanda
I see depth too! Beautiful work, love your design with spooky elements in black. Even her hair coordinaties!
ReplyDeleteSpooktacular and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
ReplyDeleteHugz, Z
This painting is fantastic, and I love all spooky elements on it!
ReplyDeleteA great job!
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Hugs, Mar
Such a wonderful image, and the bats and webs are perfect for a Halloween effect. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
ReplyDeleteVery stylish Artwork Donna with a super spooky feel.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
She's fantastic - such a glint of danger in her eyes - and I love all those bats!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
Loving the downward glaze...
ReplyDeleteStunning piece! Love the face! Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Mirror Crack'd.
ReplyDeleteI came looking!
ReplyDeleteHerzlich Pippa
Amazing face, she has the devil in her! Thanks for joining us at TMC challenge x
ReplyDeleteWow the expression on her face - there are no words for this creation - fab -
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us over at The Mirror Crack'd this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.
Handcrafted by Ellapu
Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
DT The Mirror Crack'd
DT Anything but a Card
An amazing face. Love her choppy hair style and those full lips inviting you in!
ReplyDeleteThe bats and cobwebs look fabulous.
Lin
The Mirror Crack'd