Saturday, 19 December 2015

That's Crafty - Cracked


Hi everyone,

The last Saturday for this year that I'll be asking you all nicely to please pop on over to That's Crafty  team blog to see how I've made my card for this week, I also think it can double up quite nicely as a Christmas card too ;)








I am entering this into the following challenges:


Simon says Mon, Just a pinch (I've used just a pinch of Brushos for this card.....they are that strong)!

Take it, Make it, December 2015, take a technique, sharing the season





Hope you like it
Donna x

9 comments:

  1. Wow, love this card, the background is amazing! The serene stamp is wonderful combined with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Donna, love that inky background!! Just popped in to send you big hugs and wishes for a very Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FABULOUS Donna! A gorgeous card!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cracked creation Donna. Amazing texture!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donna. Love the way you have used the Brushos on backround as it can be so easy overdo - but yours is perfect!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very moving, Donna... I can see the turmoil at one side of the card shifting through her mind to the open space and calm at the other side - a very beautiful, thought-provoking card.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing art, Donna! I continue with my love affair with the crackle technique, so, of course, I love your card! Off to check out the details! Merry Christmas, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your creation for our challenge at Craft Stamper.
    Thanks for joining in the fun.
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card .... love that background! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x