Friday, 4 December 2015

Thank you

Hi everyone,

A big thanks to all you wonderful ladies out there who took the time and trouble to leave me such lovely comments after my last post.

I'm still adjusting to it all and of course it's going to be a struggle, always will be I suppose, good and bad days.

I've had to give myself a big kick to get back into blogging, if I left it much longer I thought I'd never return, especially as I have various DT commitments that need fulfilling.

Speaking of which, there's a new challenge over at That's Crafty and this fortnights theme is: Seasons Greetings. If you enter you could win a lovely £20 voucher just in time for some Christmas treats for yourself of course.

Here's my tag for this challenge using  Katzelkraft stamps.




Hope you like it

Donna x

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful fun tag, very Donna!....just lovely to have you back in blog land again.....missed my dose of quirky! Mega hugs Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna! So good to hear from you!
    A wonderful tag !
    I missed you and I often thought of you!
    Wishing all the best for you!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous! (it is of course another brilliant stamp set) I love what you have done with Mr Furry Grumpy! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's great to have you back Donna! I only recently discovered what happened as you were already gone when I arrived back after my move. My heart is with you hun.

    Love your tag, the corrugated cardboard makes a great background and your Santa kitty is perfectly you!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to see you here, Donna - though I can well imagine that it's often a struggle from day to day. I've been thinking of you often.

    I hope a little bit of crafting and a little bit of blogging has given you a few minutes respite... the tag has certainly tickled me - great combination of textures, fabulously colourful gifts and that wonderful grumpy cat.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to see you back in blogland Donna,love your gorgeous tag,fab texture.xxx

      Delete
  6. The Quirk is back!! And with a fabulous quirky signature piece. Fab tag!! It's just not been the same without you!!
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back Donna and sharing such a gorgeous tag too. I love that grumpy puss who you can see isn't too impressed with Christmas.
    I've been thinking of you too and hope that crafting will help to keep you busy.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Tag Donna love the grumpy puss. Crafting is my therapy too, so good to see you back in blogland.

    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy to see you back and blogging again. Your grumpy humbug cat is too cute. I love how everything has a label. It's a great seasons greetings tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me happy too :) I missed your blogposts and original creations, this one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like it? I love it!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x