Thursday, 28 January 2016

Just Add Water Thursday.

Helloooooo anyone there??!!

Ah lovely Google and the disappearing followers...especially when you don't have that many followers to start off with!! Ah well at this rate I'll be talking to myself....no change there then although I only start to worry when I answer myself though ;)

A couple of weeks ago I bought a little Prima water colour pad, nothing special about it at all really, in fact the paper is quite rough, it's about a size 8 tag for easy reference.

What it has done though is forced me to work on a smaller scale and I've worked just with water soluble media too. The likes of Distress markers and inks, Stabilo pencil, fountain pen etc. Just learning to stop being such a neat freak with my work, be more messy and free handed!

I'll be sharing over the next few weeks the quick little creations I've made, I will probably try and bind these all into a little book at some stage, well that's the plan anyway.






Distress Markers, Tim Holtz hashtag stamp.

Hope you like it
Donna x

17 comments:

  1. Yes, some of us are still here! Isn't it disheartening though? Love your little watercolour sketch - very sweet.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here. I will talk to you. This is a sweet little art piece. I love kitty. I have a gmail account, but I don't use it because I don't like it. I continue to use Yahoo and I don't care who doesn't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here too! I don't get much time to comment but always keep my beady eye on what you are up to! I don't have many followers and have even less now but I am used to talking to myself ... I find it is the only way to get an answer! Love your work as always - I'm trying my hand at mixed media and struggling with my need to be neat and tidy!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll take more than google to get rid of me!!!! I've no idea why it's doing what it's doing? Lovely piece and can't wait to see huge rest.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Donna :)

    I see you on my blog list appear when you've posted but come looking sometimes just in case I've missed it.

    That's a nice size pad, it will be great as a book. Love your artwork - great expression on the cats face!

    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still here too but like you numbers in decline - LOL!!! You know anything with a cat will always please me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super painting Donna! Don't mind the google/blogger trouble ... we are still here and we love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is exactly what I have been saying this week too!
    Like the little watercolour pad and am looking foward to seeing more of your creations.
    Your girl and cat are adorable BTW!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lost followers this week too. Your drawing...... Isn't this so cute, lovely work.
    Hugs, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still here and still a lover of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your piece Donna, that kitty is just too cute!! Good to know about the Prima pads, I was on the fence about that one, but not anymore! hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here, too, Donna! And I love your watercolor today. It is a literal interpretation of how we feel so protective of our furry friends. Purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice work with the watercolour pad...I have disappearing followers too...it must be something google is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Small and stunning; as always :) A great way to work with techniques on a smaller surface. You will be fab and I am looking forward ot your next "small" project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely watercolor, love the cat too! I lost followers too, know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely watercolor, love the cat too! I lost followers too, know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful creations Donna, I know what you mean with blogger.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x