Sunday, 10 April 2016

MMW - Get in Gear



Hi everyone,

It's time for another challenge over at MMW and this month's theme is: Get in Gear which has been chosen by my lovely teamie Georgie.

So we'd love to see anything with a mixed media base using cogs/ gears be they real or die cut/stencilled etc.

Our sponsors for this challenge are


who are donating a generous £15 voucher to their shop for the winner.


My creation for this was done on a That's Crafty! MDF panel and the gears were achieved using a That's Crafty! Dinky stencil.







That's Crafty! MDF panel, That's Crafty! Dinky stencil, Paperartsy grunge paste, Decoart and Paperartsy paints, Paperartsy treasure wax gold, white Posca pen.





Hope you like it
Donna x

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is such a cool idea to do to her hair and your rusting is brilliant.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully rusted gears, Donna! So creative! Is she daring me to call her a gear head? I think I shall heed the warning I see in her eyes and NOT. Clever, clever. And her eyes look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sauce! That's a fantastic tag Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very creative! Love those gears in the hair. The eyes are looking straight at you. A very beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Donna,love the rusty cogs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, incredible Donna! I love the texture of your strip down the center, and your zipper idea was very clever!! Fabulous piece my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE this Donna!
    Absolutely fantastic face, details, rust and textures
    - oh yes and did I say ...LOVE it!
    Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I also read your announcement about your blog break. Take all the time you need. Blogging is time consuming and keeps you from being creative. And blogging is not important at all; you matter the most. So enjoy your time off:)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your grungy gears creating such a dramatic hairstyle. Hope you enjoy your blogging break and get all the rest and refreshment you need for yourself and for Mr Mojo too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x