Friday, 1 April 2016

That's Crafty! - All things bright and beautiful




Hi everyone,

Time for another fortnightly challenge over at That's Crafty! and the theme this time is: All things bright and beautiful. 
So we'd love to see anything you consider to be bright and beautiful of course! If you join in you could be in with a chance to win this





I made a bright card for this using some Distress inks smooched on my craft mat and spritzed with water, then added a little flower stamp that I hand carved, some doodling and a Tim Holtz sentiment.






I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs, April Anything Goes
Simon says Weds, Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew, CAS



Hope you like it
Donna x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Donna! Love your background and those flowers just pop off the page in black! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute card just sings SPRING! Really?...you hand carved that stamp?! So cute! Talk about endless talents, that's my inky, quirky friend, Donna! I have visions of a hand carved stamp by me. NOT A PRETTY SIGHT! So I will just enjoy the view of your wonderfully carved stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make a nice simple card. Great Donna!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really gorgeous background Donna and your hand carved stamp is amazing!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that stamp, perfect on your swooshy background.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, like the background colors with the flower just stamped with black.. I need to remember how doodling can add to a card. Vicki DT Creative Card Crew

    ReplyDelete
  8. The contrast of colors and that amazing flower stamp. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fun and colorful card! Great design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x