Friday, 10 June 2016

That's Crafty! - In the pink



Hi everyone,

Hope you're all okay out there. It's time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! challenge blog and this fortnight's theme is: In the Pink.

We'd love to see anything with pink in it.....pink flowers, pink hair, pink elephants...well you get the idea! Join in and you could win



to spend online and believe me there is plenty to choose from ;)



For my creation I used That's Crafty! white/greyboard and the brightest Decoart Neon pink although I had to tone it down a little bit as it really is eye wateringly bright!





That's Crafty! white/greyboard, Decoart Neon paint, Paperartsy Fresco paints, Seth Apter stencil, Tim Holtz sentiment, Posca pens.




Hope you like it
Donna x

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant as your Donna originals always are, especially love this one though!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is always so much fun Donna! Love the bright colours. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE her stripey dress, Donna. SUPER cute. Awwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rocks Donna! An amazing little painting!
    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool piece. Thanks for using my stencil :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Totally eye popping pink here Donna and love your beautiful girl. So striking.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - might need to grab my sunglasses so I can gaze at this a little longer! I love the bold vibrant colours and your wonderful girl and bird.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, LOVE it! Very cool! Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x