Friday, 24 June 2016

That's Crafty! - Masculine



Hi everyone,

Time for another fortnightly challenge over at That's Crafty! challenge blog and this time the theme is: Masculine.

Come along and play and you could be in with a chance of winning this:




Now, I know that a lot of you say you struggle with male themed stuff but I think these new Tim Holtz stamps really make it easier to create something so I've made a tag featuring one of them ;)





Tim Holtz stamps and stencils, Distress spray stains and inks.


Hope you like it
Donna x

8 comments:

  1. I think it's a FAB masculine tag; I especially love that silhouette; wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guys, they get so left behind. The majority just aren't as appreciative of our artistic efforts. 98% of the ones I know don't, so I don't bother for them. But I do love making masculine art and I know other women who appreciate it as much as I do, so I love seeing these masculine inspiration pieces. I love the dark stormy look your tag has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Donna. Really cool tag. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant moody tag, great use of that stamp.love it.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fab tag Donna and just love the background you created for the umbrella man. As lauren says, really cool!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is major grunge, fab tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is, I must be very masculine - I LOVE this tag. Amazing light and shade created with the colours and great work with the new stamp.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x