Wednesday, 1 February 2017

New Rubberdance Challenge

Hi everyone,

I'm absolutely ecstatic to say that I was invited by Rubberdance to create a little something after being picked as a winner of their December challenge. So of course, me being me, I had to go and make a couple of things as I love using their stamps so much!

Here's a couple of sneak peeks for you, I'd love it if you all pop on over to here where you can see them fully and when you're there, why not join in the new challenge this month too?








Hope you like them and I must say a great big thank you to the wonderful Bibi and the DT team for inviting me, it was a real pleasure creating for you ;)

Donna x


8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Donna! ♥ I LOVE what you made for our challenge with our stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made wonderful pieces !Congrats on being guest designer !
      Your art alawys is such an inspiration!
      Thank you for being a blogfriend!
      oxo Susi

      Delete
  3. Congrats on winning Donna!
    Love what you've made, especially the top one with the little roofs.
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've made some stunning winners makes, love them both
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win Donna and GD post.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna I am an aboslute beginner with mixed media and your creations are such an inspiration. I looked at the challenge blog and I am impressed. Your work is stunning!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Donna, the stamps are fabulous aren't they, I'm chuffed to be there too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x