Friday, 10 February 2017

That's Crafty! Challenge - I Heart You

Hi everyone,

We have a new fortnightly challenge starting over at That's Crafty! with the theme of: I Heart You.

As it's approaching Valentine's Day, we'd love to see all your creations with hearts. Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning this


well worth joining in as there is soooooo much new yummy stuff coming up in the shop very soon ;)


For my creation I used all my own That's Crafty! stamps and a heart themed That's Crafty! Dinky stencil on a Gelli print background.




That's Crafty! clear stamps and Dinky stencil, Fresco paints, Distress inks, FC Polychromos pencils, Posca pens



Hope you like it
Donna x


12 comments:

  1. What a cute Valentine's Day card Donna. Love the way her cat is keeping her company!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful Valentine's card I've seen this year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... love this Donna ...
    Think I might have to add your lovely 'Heather' to my shopping list :)
    Have a great weekend
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is a gem:) I love your background using a Gelli plate and these stamps are fab! I have lot to learn when it comes to using a Gelli Plate:)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delightful! She's so modern with her green hair and yetti leggings. I love quirky balloon and sweet kitty. Your placement and use of white dots is a perfect whimsical detail. A fun heart filled gelli background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunner with your stamps, great card.
    Live
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quirkily fabulous Donna and just love those bright colours.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leggings are great! A Valentines card with an artsy twist, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have combined all your stamps Donna - the flower in the hair - great colouring too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly designed Donna and so YOU, love it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Donna, perfectly quirky! Sorry it's such a quick visit but I'm still on a borrowed laptop! Have a great week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderfully warm glow this has, quirky and charming.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x