Friday, 31 March 2017

That's Crafty! Challenge - Foliage and Flowers

Hi everyone,

Time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! and this fortnight's theme is: Foliage and Flowers.

So we'd love to see everything floral and leafy etc, now Spring is here it's a great time to be inspired by mother Nature all around you.

Join in and you could win this lovely voucher to spend on all the new goodies in the shop ;)





I made a card teaming up my hand carved jar stamp once again, this time with some yummy new Rubberdance Spring flowers which should be on the shop website soon.
They were coloured in using Zig Clean Colour pens, love these flowers and I'm really pleased how versatile my little jar stamp is turning out to be too.





Hope you like it
Donna x



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jarful of flowers - love your bright colours... and a well-timed challenge theme for me!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely springtime blossoms in a wonderful jar! Beautiful card and theme!
    Happy weekend Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this is lovely Donna - great looking stamps.
    Your jar is really cool!
    Have a great weekend.. Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. First your jar was see-through and this time it is a solid with a pretty design. It truly is versatile. And those flowers...all I can say is I want those flower seeds! I want to grow flowers that have text and graphics on the petals and leaves! And I want them to be as brilliantly colorful as you paint them. That's not too much to ask is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh a smashing colourful bouquet all looking extra stunning in your carved jar, fabulous
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colourful, fab design. It's the kind of card that makes you smile. And it's screaming spring:)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am loving your creations with your little jar! The colours on here are stunning - off to have a look at those pens! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colourful flowers Donna and they look so pretty in your little jar.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, those colours are so vibrant, those flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I can't believe I didn't see this till now! It's gorgeoussss!!!!
    Thank you so much for using our flowers stamps. Beautifully coloured.
    The jar is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x