I love the grunge feel you achieved here - this is so special and unique! A wonderful tag Donna and the motifs are great - love your start stamps! oxo Susi
Fab tag Donna and stamps - looking forward to seeing your Christmas stamps.. I've just finished making a Christmas (yep really) card using your Rubber Dance 'Whimsical Summer' stamps :) xx
Your tag was a lovely surprise! I really love that background. Just like you wrote; you never know the result when you use your Gelli Plate; it's always a surprise! And you created a fab "old look". You should frame this:)
Lol, Donna, no Haven`t time to guess so much, so better pop over :-) Hugs, Dorthe
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. Love the words! He looks like a character that would have a lovely time wherever he would be. LoL
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Donna,love the little fella and fab background.xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the grunge feel you achieved here - this is so special and unique! A wonderful tag Donna and the motifs are great - love your start stamps!
ReplyDeleteoxo Susi
Yup I wouldn't have guessed lol. It's a fab tag Donna, I love your grungy background. Have a great weekend, Sue xx
ReplyDeleteSweetest little stars.. Love this Donna xx
ReplyDeleteFab tag Donna and stamps - looking forward to seeing your Christmas stamps..
ReplyDeleteI've just finished making a Christmas (yep really) card using your Rubber Dance 'Whimsical Summer' stamps :) xx
Your tag is adorable Donna! Love the stars design.
ReplyDeleteYour tag was a lovely surprise! I really love that background. Just like you wrote; you never know the result when you use your Gelli Plate; it's always a surprise! And you created a fab "old look". You should frame this:)
ReplyDeleteOkay... I'm popping!
ReplyDeleteAlison x