Wednesday, 11 May 2016

A Bright Beauty

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all okay out there.....Spring was here in the UK briefly but now we have a deluge of rain!

Lovely Rachel, the owner of Darkroom Door stamps, was extremely kind to send me some stamps to have a little play with.....yes I know I am very lucky! Many of you already know what wonderful quality they are so it was really fun having a little stamping session ;)

Here's the card I made and this was also the first time I was trying out my Zig Clean Color pens...hmmm, still on a learning curve with them...they are sooooo bright!








I am entering this into the following challenges:

Country view Challenges, Use a stencil
Stamping Sensations, Anything Goes
Take it,Make it, Anything Goes
Simon says Weds, Flowers



Darkroom Door stamps used are: Flower lady and Brushed Daisies, Crafters Workshop stencil, Dylusions sprays, Zig Clean Color pens, stickles.


Hope you like it
Donna x

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous, utterly fabulous I love the zingy colours and the image works brilliantly with the stencilled background.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flower power - lovely face at the heart of it and that background is gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna and your background sets the lady off so well.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love the gorgeous background.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely love this one Donna! The stamps are amazing, but it's your bright and cheery palette that has me smiling! hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation for our challenge Donna, super image and colouring, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensation.

    I have some Tattered Lace candy here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and happy colours and card - just perfect!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very striking design, and great colours! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you again :)
    Your card is lovely; I am thinking of buying the ZIG colouring pens because I love their bright colours. And they look fab on your card!
    The Darkroom Door stamps are fab!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card .... I love the bright colours. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x