Saturday, 7 May 2016

That's Crafty! - Do what you love

Hi everyone,

Looks like I'm back...did anyone miss me?! I'll be catching up with your blogs as soon as I get back into the swing of things....feels like I've been away longer then I actually have!

Had a lovely few days in the English Lake District although it was freezing and snowed....yes in April.....just my luck :/

Anyway, time to see what I've made for That's Crafty! team blog so I'd love it if you popped on over there to see the details.







I am entering this into the following challenges:

 Country view challenges - use a stencil

Simon says Weds - Stencil It

(I've used 2 Crafters Workshop stencils)



Hope you like it
Donna x

9 comments:

  1. Wow.... Beautiful,she is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay welcome back! Missed you... Hope your mojo has returned and your are feeling good. Mine is suffering a little too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back - off to see what you show as!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have you back Donna!! Off I go to see your creation. Happy Mother's Day! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful face! I love the background with all it´s blossoms and the golden flowers..... and the pink hair of the lady ;-)
    Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this fabulous, what a great job with using the stencils.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely missed you, but then I've pretty much been missing everybody! Fabulous project to make your return - she's stunning, and I love the flowers and word stickers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Donna - glad to hear you've had a lovely break :)
    Love LOVE your stunning artwork - gorgeous Girl and colours ( wonderful expression and eyes)
    Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant Donna, and it's great to see you back. Fab choice of stamps and colours.
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a fun weekend. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x