Friday, 27 May 2016

That's Crafty! - By the sea




Hi everyone,

It's time again for another fortnightly challenge over at That's Crafty! with the theme: By the sea. 
So we'd love to see all things sea related, be it on, near or under the sea so quite a wide scope to play with I think ;)

Come and play along and you could be in with a chance of winning this:




Just in time for the new Carabelle stamps in the shop!

I did a painting on wood for this with a girl looking rather mournfully out to sea, maybe missing home or a loved one?







Decoart paints, Gelatos, Distress inks, Inkadinkadoo stamps, Crafters Workshop and Tim Holtz stencils.



Hope you like it
Donna x

8 comments:

  1. I'd say more reflective than melancholy. I really like it. It's kind of thought provoking. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. True art! Love the whole feel of this one, fabulous!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - such a romantic, wistful feel to this.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful painting Donna and I think she looks very wistful too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The feel of this piece is unique! A great painting Donna!
    Happy weekend to you!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a peaceful looking painting, I can almost hear the ocean looking at it. Gorgeous.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Donna, you should do more like this you are so talented hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's breathtaking. The scene is perfect and I love all the fab details. I think she's waiting for her love to come home :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x