Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Meet Penny

Hi everyone,

I've made a card using my girl called Penny.....she's the 'posh' one as you can see! She likes to channel a little bit of her inner Audrey Hepburn every now and then ;)






I popped down to Ally Pally on Saturday 17th Sep for the craft show and mainly hung around the That's Crafty! stand of course with a little bit of Paperartsy thrown in. It was such a thrill to see so many lovely ladies clutching my stamps in their hands, can't wait to see what they make with them!

I met so many people I'd not met before like Brenda Brown and Chris from pear shaped crafting who were both lovely and Nikki Acton who I'd already met before who is of course equally lovely too :) 

I watched some of my very talented teamies from That's Crafty doing makes and takes and demoing up a storm including Lauren and Alison....wished I could've stayed all day and learnt new stuff!

Here's some pictures from the day for you.



my That's Crafty! stamps

Helen Chilton's demo samples

Helen Chiltern's demo using the Serena stamp

The lovely lady Helen herself having painty fun.

A little glimpse of an upcoming workshop sample for That's Crafty from Georgina Ford





That's Crafty! clear stamps, That's Crafty! Dinky stencils, Paperartsy Infusions, Zig clean colour pens.


Hope you like it
Donna x


12 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous; colourful and I love it. Fab photos of the craft show!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fabulous as do all your stamps on the stand st Ally Pally, I'll hopefully be with you next time
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous creation with Penny as always Donna and love the colour palette, so warm in the turning weather.
    Great pics of Ally Pally too and so wish I could have come.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how exciting to see your stamps on display and being demonstrated at Ally Pally. Great to see the photos.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do your beautiful stamps proud Donna, a fabulous card with Penny. It was wonderful to meet you irl and get to have a chat with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous Donna! Wish you could have stayed longer too, lovely surprise to see you there!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is lovely indeed and I also adore the beautiful flower she's holding! So great to hear that your stamps are a succes and that you had a nice time! You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card with your OWN stamp! How super is this?! And I can imagine how proud you were to see your stamps hanging there! Just GREAT!
    Always nice to meet crafty friends ♥♥♥
    Those girls you have seen are for sure lovely ladies !
    I would love to meet thme all including you! Would be great!!!
    Thank you for the photos Donna!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and so beautifully coloured! I'm so excited for you, seeing your own stamps like that is awesome. I know the feeling! :-))) Congrats again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Donna - love the colours and of course 'Penny'.... how exciting to see
    your stamps hanging up for sale - and at the ally pally too - yay!
    Gill xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny looks wonderful Donna, I love how you can be posh in Doc's xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was great to meet you and to see Helen creating wonderful art with your stamps! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x