Friday, 16 September 2016

That's Crafty! challenge - Christmas in September

Hi everyone,

It's time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! challenge blog and this fortnight's theme is: Christmas in September. So we'd love to see everything Christmassy really, trees, snowmen, poinsettias etc.


Play along and you could be in with a chance of winning this


so you could treat yourself to my new stamps if you win .....just saying ;)


I'll be honest here, making Christmas stuff now I wasn't keen on BUT think about it this way, if you make something now that'll be one less thing to make in a panic later on in the year!!

I made a card using the little house that hangs from my quirky girl's Beki hair, perfect size to fit 3 in the snow globe.





That's Crafty! clear stamp set, That's Crafty! snowflake Dinky stencil, Indigo Blu stamps, Distress Inks, Zig Clean Colour pens, White Puff paint.


Hope you like it
Donna x

10 comments:

  1. Genius to use your little houses, fabulous, love it
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun, and your quirky houses work perfectly in this wintery snow globe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! I'll have to try my hand at this, what a fun card to display, everyone would want to shake it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just so neat! Love it!
    Happy weekend dear Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute that turns out! The quirky houses are adorable. Wouldn't it be nice to be that ready for Christmas by the time it arrives in December?! So clever of you to steal the house from her hair and put three of them in this delightful snow globe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card Donna and your dinky houses look great in the snow globe. What a clever idea.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oehhh... love this! your houses are so cute with their red roofs and white snowcaps and I think the snowglobe idea is so effective against the white! Thank you for hopping over to my blog and leaving me a nice comment even when I didn't blog myself, I do appreciate that. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks brilliant - a great idea to use your little houses! Great to meet you at Ally Pally! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant idea and use of the house - love this Donna.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x