Friday, 2 September 2016

That's Crafty! Challenge - All Square

Hi everyone,

I know I always say this but the time is going ridiculously fast this year, how can we stop it?!

Although of course that means that it's time for another challenge over at That's Crafty!  and the theme is: All Square.

We'd love to see anything that features squares....obviously. Pop on over and check out my lovely teamies inspirational makes too  ;)

Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning this




and I know there's some very exciting stuff coming up in the shop soon.



I made a card for this using one of the Katzelkraft animal stamps, absolutely love these and who could resist a flying hippo?!







Strathmore mixed media paper, Distress inks, Zig clean colour pens, Katzelkraft stamps, Paperartsy stamp, Tim Holtz stencil and some doodling.


Hope you like it
Donna x

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna,love that Hippo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha these stamps so make me smile :)
    Fabulous card Donna... Happy Friday
    and have a lovely weekend
    Gil xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody can resist a flying hippo, great card. I really need to dig this set out again
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute and makes me chuckle. Love your squares and those squiggly lines too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee - a hippo treat! Love your doodled squares over the stencilled background - fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute and funny, love it Donna!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Donna. Great background and love that quirky hippo.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my.....how super cute and fun this is.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Donna, I have serious stamp envy, I love him! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A flying hippo is ineed a great treat, what a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, your super flying hippo is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x