I'm absolutely thrilled to say that I'm over on the Paperartsy blog tonight here where I'm using a mixture of die cuts and Lin Brown stamps.
I'd love for you pop on over and see what I've made.....here's a taster for you ;)
Hope you like it
Donna x

Stunning feature over on PA blog.
ReplyDeleteLove
Amanda x
Many congratulations Donna and off to look now!
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
Donna, your woodland nimph is a sweet creation! The colors, of course, are luscious and your details are divine. You have such great original ideas and your art is so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteI just love your delightful wood nymph over at PA - a treat!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
Great to see you over at PA Donna, love your gorgeous nymph! xxx
ReplyDeleteShe's reaaly cool Donna - brilliant autumnal artsy mixed media -
ReplyDeletelove it! Gill xx (thanks for your lovely comments earlier too x)
Such an original Autumn creation!! You are one artistic lady!
ReplyDeleteI sencond all of the above!! Awesome, Donna! xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Donna xx
ReplyDelete