Friday, 14 October 2016

That's Crafty! challenge - Clean and Simple

Hi everyone,

Time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! and this fortnight's theme is: Clean and Simple.

Personally this is one of my favourites, so we'd love to see plenty of white space and minimal embellishments if any.

Play along and you could be in with a chance of winning this:





I made a card for this using my Bentley stamp, it's funny how the temptation to colour him as a ginger cat keeps happening!!






That's Crafty! clear stamps, That's Crafty! Dinky stencil, Distress Inks, Zig clean colour pens.


Hope you like it
Donna x

10 comments:

  1. That's a great stamp, love the fish background!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this,yes he is a typical ginger moggy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. this is a great stamp and I love what you did with it!
    I missed the last four projects - sorry - I don't know why?
    Unfortunately my blog link list dissapeared recently -
    sorry...
    they are so beautiful!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the smug look on Bentleys face, great card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe of that cat! I know how hard it is to make a good CAS card. This one is fab!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Donna and Bentley is on my wish list. I think he'd be ginger for me too!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Bentley looks fab, great C&S card
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Great card, love his gingerness too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love that cat with the smug look on his face. No wonder ... when he is admidst schools of swimming fish :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean, he does scream gingerness! I imagine him to be saying Om lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x