Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Winners of my stamps

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all okay out there.

Unfortunately, the draw for the three winners didn't quite go to plan as you'll see! I put all the names from the comments left and my 2 new Bloglovin subscribers as I'm not sure whether you can leave comments via that so I included them to be fair.

I decided to ask the arty director if she would do it for me ( she did it once in the past ) but it didn't quite go the way I wanted it to .....she obviously wasn't in the mood at the time!

Ready to do the draw....maybe.....we'll see....

oooh food!

Funny sort of food!

Nah can't be bothered!

Ah she's changed the bowl now to tempt me....I'm not that stupid

Still not feeling the love for this :(
Shall I do it......no, going for a lie down now, too stressed!!
I used the good old fashioned method instead .....my own hands!!





Can the lovely ladies who were picked out please contact me with addresses so I can get the stamps out to you this week, don't forget to let me know when they arrive and share your lovely artwork made with the stamps of course ;)



p.s: My kitchen is undergoing a complete refit so that's why it looks a little weird at the moment!


Donna x


9 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners! Your cat is such a BEAUTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh these feline arty directors! But she is gorgeous Donna. Is that my name I see!!! Might be another Nikki - there are a few of us - LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's you Nikki, Nikki Killinger I put down as Nikki K :)
      Hugs
      Donna xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the winners and great to see your little Saffy working hard lol.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, your arty director is a choosy lady, does only what she likes! Congrats tot the winners of your wonderful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a beauty - and you seriously expect her to work?!
    Congrats to the lucky winners.
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It says Bibi! Is that me? It IS me!! I won!!! O.M.G.! Thank you SO much, Donna!! I will forgive your gorgeous kittie Art Director for not being bothered to do the hard labour. Your hands did a great job! LOL! I can't believe it! I'm super excited to win!!! Thank you!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww your cat is so sweet Donna :)
    Congrats to all the winners.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners; I LMBO about your cat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x