Hi everyone,
Hope you're all okay out there.
Unfortunately, the draw for the three winners didn't quite go to plan as you'll see! I put all the names from the comments left and my 2 new Bloglovin subscribers as I'm not sure whether you can leave comments via that so I included them to be fair.
I decided to ask the arty director if she would do it for me ( she did it once in the past ) but it didn't quite go the way I wanted it to .....she obviously wasn't in the mood at the time!
 |
| Ready to do the draw....maybe.....we'll see.... |
 |
| oooh food! |
 |
| Funny sort of food! |
 |
| Nah can't be bothered! |
 |
| Ah she's changed the bowl now to tempt me....I'm not that stupid |
 |
Still not feeling the love for this :(
|
 |
| Shall I do it......no, going for a lie down now, too stressed!! |
 |
I used the good old fashioned method instead .....my own hands!!
|
Can the lovely ladies who were picked out please contact me with addresses so I can get the stamps out to you this week, don't forget to let me know when they arrive and share your lovely artwork made with the stamps of course ;)
p.s: My kitchen is undergoing a complete refit so that's why it looks a little weird at the moment!
Donna x
Congrats to all the lucky winners! Your cat is such a BEAUTY!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh these feline arty directors! But she is gorgeous Donna. Is that my name I see!!! Might be another Nikki - there are a few of us - LOL xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's you Nikki, Nikki Killinger I put down as Nikki K :)
DeleteHugs
Donna xx
Congrats to the winners and great to see your little Saffy working hard lol.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Haha, your arty director is a choosy lady, does only what she likes! Congrats tot the winners of your wonderful stamps!
ReplyDeleteShe's such a beauty - and you seriously expect her to work?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the lucky winners.
Hugs, Lynne x
It says Bibi! Is that me? It IS me!! I won!!! O.M.G.! Thank you SO much, Donna!! I will forgive your gorgeous kittie Art Director for not being bothered to do the hard labour. Your hands did a great job! LOL! I can't believe it! I'm super excited to win!!! Thank you!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteawww your cat is so sweet Donna :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all the winners.
Gill x
Congrats to the winners; I LMBO about your cat :)
ReplyDelete