Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Biggest thank you

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all okay out there,

No artwork from me today but I must just give the biggest shout out and thank you to all the lovely people who've been using my stamps that I designed for That's Crafty!

My wonderful teamies have done me proud with their designs but I also have to give a special mention to these lovely ladies too BibiGill and check this out from Annie





All fabric creation using Bentley on a postcard all the way from the good old USA!! In fact the photo does not do this justice....I LOVE it.

Thank you everyone
Donna xx

9 comments:

  1. Well hello again Mr. Bentley. It is nice to see that you have traveled so well. You're such a good kitty. I love it when stamp designs work well with fabric fun as well as paper fun. He's so cute, Donna. Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Doesn't he look fabulous. He's MADE for fabric. Well done to both of you (and Bentley, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what great fabric card with your amazing images! Super!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just gorgeous!
    What a wonderful use of your stamp.
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bentley looks fab done in fabric Donna and I really love the great colour choice on this lovely creation.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bentley looks amazing here Donna, he's perfect on fabric xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, card made of fabric? Absolutely fabulous!!! What a great idea, and so beautifully done, too.
    Thank you for linking to my blog, Donna. I'm a BIG fan of your stamps! (and of you) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie's card is amazing! She creates such beautiful fabric postcards! I am looking up your stamps now.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bentley looks marvellous - how exciting to see your stamps in use in so many brilliant projects.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x