I am always intrigued by your sneak peeks and never dissapointed! Great idea to use the Gelli for stamping, I love the small circles on the circle and the faux stitching.
Look at what a clever idea you've thought up. Multipurposing crafty supplies is always a win win deal! Love the graphic design of your card. Could that possibly be some real stitching I see?! Love me some stitching on paper! I'll get "seamstress" behind your name yet. LoL
Very cool sneak peek... off to see more.
ReplyDeleteAlison x
I am always intrigued by your sneak peeks and never dissapointed! Great idea to use the Gelli for stamping, I love the small circles on the circle and the faux stitching.
ReplyDeleteLook at what a clever idea you've thought up. Multipurposing crafty supplies is always a win win deal! Love the graphic design of your card. Could that possibly be some real stitching I see?! Love me some stitching on paper! I'll get "seamstress" behind your name yet. LoL
ReplyDeleteReally loved seeing your card!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lynne x
Your ideas are always brilliant. I love the designg with circles. Your dooodling is perfect. Another handmade gem!
ReplyDeleteXX
A fabulous card Donna!
ReplyDeleteHappy new week ahead!
oxo Susi
This is really lovely Donna, I love the composition and the leaf stamp is perfect xx
ReplyDeleteReally cool CAS card!
ReplyDeleteGill xx