Friday, 25 November 2016

That's Crafty! - All Grungy

Hi everyone,

Yes it's time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! and this fortnights theme is: All Grungy.

So we'd love to see everything grungy and distressed etc. Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning this



So a nice way to treat yourself to an early Christmas pressie ;)


For my creation I used a That's Crafty! MDF panel and some yummy Seth Apter dies too as they suit the grungy look so perfectly.







That's Crafty! MDF panel and numbers, That's Crafty! Dinky stencils, Distress paints, Decoart paints,  Fresco paints, Distress embossing powder, Seth Apter dies and a whole host of other bits and pieces too!


Hope you like it
Donna x


14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous grungy creation Donna,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it at all. I absolutely LOVE IT to pieces! EVERYTHING about it is awesome. I love numbers in art, especially when they don't really seem to make senses as to why they would be there. This must be why I love collage...lots of bits that don't always have a connection to any of the other bits, I adore those pieces of wire here and there. Awesome color and grunge. You nailed this one to my heart! ***I'd type pictures of hearts now but I don't know how to do that. LoL***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vibe of this one Donna. Grungy and industrial. My kind of style for sure! Would love to feature this on an upcoming blog post. Hope you are okay with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brill, you really caught the theme perfectly. I was thinking of using the number remains too you have made a cool object here

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant masterpiece of grunge--awesome Donna!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant grungy creation, loveeeee this
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Steampunk - love it!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing Donna and so super grungy, love it.
    Hugs, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design Donna! Love all that depth and tone - also the numbers at the bottom... leftovers?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a bit wow Donna! Amazing layers and detail on your fab background.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is tunning! Love it!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is right up my street Donna - LOVE it!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant challenge topic and I love thsee fabulous grungy layers! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x