Saturday, 24 December 2016

That's Crafty! - Christmas Elf

Scheduled Post

Hi everyone,

It's my last turn for 2016 over at That's Crafty! and I'd love for you all to pop on over on this super busy day to see what I've made.








I'd just like to say once again, a huge thanks for all of you lovely people that take the time to pop on over and see what I've made and leave me a comment, it's truly appreciated.

Happy Christmas/Holidays everyone and see you in 2017 for more quirky stuff ;)

Donna x

4 comments:

  1. Terrific Christmasy colors and I love the stenciled words behind her. Look how versitle your girl has been! Only you would think to turn her hairdo into a Christmas hat! Love it. Happy Christmas my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card Donna, so festive and beautiful elf too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sneak peek - I'm off to check out the rest.
    Wishing you and yours a peaceful 2017.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't got to see this until now Donna as I'm just catching up after the hols.
    I really love how you made your beautiful Serena into an elf girl..(and your fab adition of the drawn hat and collar) proves just how versatile your lovely stamps are :)
    Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x