Friday, 6 January 2017

That's Crafty! - Flutterby

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and here's to a great 2017 to you all too.
I'm really sorry as I just haven't had a chance to catch up with your blogs yet but fingers crossed I should have some time to do it now.....kitten permitting of course!!

I'm over at my usual slot at That's Crafty! team blog so I'd love for you to pop on over to see what I've made......and no my New Year's resolution is not to do better sneak peeks either ;)










Hope you like it
Donna x

6 comments:

  1. Well I love your graphic sneak peek! But I love the whole card too. A beautiful butterfly with a terrific background. Oooo and Aaaa colors my creative friend! A perfect sentiment to enter the new year with too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your butterfly card Donna, really gorgeous!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing card dear Donna!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy looking texture - I'm off to check it out.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being TOP 5 over at Try It On Tueasday dear Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous grungy background and beautiful butterfly -
    love this a lot Donna.
    Trying to catch up with your posts...
    Happy Saturday.... no snow today just sunshine :)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x