Hi Donna! Great tag! We are a number, now our dreams are a number too. I love that detail, it makes me smile. Your butterfly is absolutely gorgeous! Is he really paper?, he's so real looking. Fantastic textury background. You so talented!
I can see why you love that butterfly stamp. Your tag is gorgeous Donna and that's a really cool background.. (nice fussy cutting too - your scissors are good) Have a great weekend... Gill xx
That is a baeautiful tag! Love the crackles in the background and the gorgeous butterflie really pops! I have scrolled back to admire the things you posted while I was having a vacation and think all of them are wonderful! I see you have a new addition to the household too, sweet!!!
Hi Donna! Great tag! We are a number, now our dreams are a number too. I love that detail, it makes me smile. Your butterfly is absolutely gorgeous! Is he really paper?, he's so real looking. Fantastic textury background. You so talented!
ReplyDeleteI can see why you love that butterfly stamp.
ReplyDeleteYour tag is gorgeous Donna and that's a really cool background..
(nice fussy cutting too - your scissors are good)
Have a great weekend... Gill xx
Gill xx
That is a baeautiful tag! Love the crackles in the background and the gorgeous butterflie really pops! I have scrolled back to admire the things you posted while I was having a vacation and think all of them are wonderful! I see you have a new addition to the household too, sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteA fantastic tag Donna! I love it! Happy weekend to you! oxo Susi
ReplyDeleteIt's a great one, Donna xx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Donna, I can see why you love your butterfly! Have a great week xx
ReplyDeleteLooking good already - off to see more.
ReplyDeleteAlison x
A beautiful teg Donna,love it.xxx
ReplyDelete