Friday, 27 January 2017

That's Crafty! - Round and Round Challenge

Hi everyone,

We have a new challenge over at That's Crafty! and the theme for this fortnight is: Round and Round.

So we'd love to see anything you create that has circles on it....how easy is that, we all love circles don't we?!

Play along and you could be in with a chance of winning a £20 voucher to spend in the shop and with all the new stuff from CHA coming up you're spoilt for choice.

For my creation I thought I'd go all abstract for a change





That's Crafty! white/greyboard, Fresco and Decoart paints, Gelatos


Hope you like it
Donna x

11 comments:

  1. Love the way you've layered the colours Donna, so much depth!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... love this,fab colours and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do abstract well Donna - really love the haze you have achieved around your circles. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic abstract piece Donna- so much depth and powerful colors - amazing!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really eyecatching Donna. Those circles look amazing and the colour really pops against the orange background.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, look at this! So awesome. Your colors and graphics and details are all exceptional and playing together so well. I love this abstract side of you. Strong and powerful! I love those echoing circles and lines. And dontcha know I want to journal in those circles. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how moody this piece is, great make
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often wonder whow you come up with all your brilliant ideas. (I hope it's proper English:)...) Looking at this I can only sigh:) Love it!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Donna I love this, it is intense and powerful, I love the abstract form and this is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fabulous textures and effects - brilliant abstract Donna - LOVE everything about this!
    I thought it has a sort of sci-fi feel about it..... would look brilliant on a wall :)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful depth in this project and a mesmerising look to it, beautiful.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x