Oh my gawd...This is a killer delightful tag! I love that whole scene and the words add to the character of it all. Sure makes me smile big. Pretty background. I just watched a video on that background stencil technique except it was with a background stamp. It gets the same results though. Fun!
Loving that background Donna.. looking with one eye again at those stamps.. Have a great weekend.. Hugs Tracey xx
ReplyDeleteWow this is a stunning tag - BRAVO!
ReplyDeleteOh my gawd...This is a killer delightful tag! I love that whole scene and the words add to the character of it all. Sure makes me smile big. Pretty background. I just watched a video on that background stencil technique except it was with a background stamp. It gets the same results though. Fun!
ReplyDeleteDonna I'm almost speechless. This is an awesome tag for sure. Love love love the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Bev. xxx
I was there, and it is gorgeous, Donna. Amazing background, and color tones. Hugs Dorthe
ReplyDeleteLove this tag Donna and that cat is fabulous
ReplyDeletex catherine
What a fabulous design Donna, I can just imagine what that cat might be thinking sat underneath the spider and it's web, love the colouring too xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat tag Donna - love the stamps and stencil - and lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great weekend...
Gill xx
LOVE it!! poor cat, so scared ... seeing the spider coming at him! Great tag, Donna!
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant Donna, I love everything about it. I NEED these stamps 'cos I don't have any cat stamps ;-) Have a fun week. Sue xx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Great choice of stamps and colours! Hugs, Chrisx
ReplyDeletelooks amazing!
ReplyDeletetfs,
Karen