Tuesday, 22 April 2014

A ramble

Hi everyone,

All quiet here today, OH and daughter have gone back to work today so it's just me and the cat today.....and loads of cups of tea.....heaven!

Anyway, chuffed to be picked in the top 3 for Thats Crafty challenge...didn't waste any time adding the badge ha! Sadly not the winner.....maybe next time,I have a looooooong list of things I would like to buy from the shop, they have a fab range of stamps and stencils that are calling my name,why is there always something you just need?! Actually nosing around people's blogs has seriously dented the old bank balance.....for instance I have HAD to order Tim's garden greens die as I saw some examples of it being used...never thought about it before as I have the other leaf die...sigh...


Anyway, enough of that, today I have another tag for you






I have entered this into the Big Stamp challenge with Simon Monday challenge Here


Sam poole stamps used,background various distress inks and some punches used too.

Hope you like it

Donna. X


4 comments:

  1. Fab tag - love that contrasting centre and beautiful use of the book pages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background Donna and I love the layered elements over the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the flower and text elements. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Just a little note, it is easier for us to find your project if you link the actual project, and not your blog address, to the challenge. I almost missed it and that would have been a pity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops really sorry about that,I am new to blogging and thought it was linking direct! I think I have figured it out now so should be corrected for the next challenge.....technology huh?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x