Sunday, 27 April 2014

Grungy April 2014 tag

Hi everyone,

I thought I would enter Tim's April 2014 challenge here as  I now have the adorable trellis die.....it's so cute...can see everything in the house covered in that! Anyway,having looked at some of the entries (some are absolute stunners) I thought I would go down the old grungy route for my interpretation



I don't have the pinecone die so I have used the tattered florals and garden greens die. Various distress inks,crackle accents and dyed crinkle ribbon finish it off.

Hope you like this version,

Donna. X

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous take on Tim's tag Donna, gorgeous colours and added elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lovely comments,thank you,it means a lot when someone likes what you gave created

    Donna. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x