Monday, 28 April 2014

Mellow yellow

Hi everyone,

Today another tag for you.......do you recognise that I have a thing for tags?!? If anyone has a good way to display them please leave me a comment, I have them all in folders at the moment getting all squished up....not good. Maybe a million and one of those flower frogs would be good....the first time  I kept seeing them I thought they were hairbrushes!



This tag I am entering in the Simon Monday Stamp, Not So Mellow Yellow challenge here




Tim holtz dies,various embossing and stencils,distress inks,crackle accents,colour sprays.....whew!

Hope you like it

Donna.x

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! All the elements fit together so well and that yellow flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Did you create the rose??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie and Cathy,thanks for the lovely comments. Yes the rose is handmade by me,cut from the tattered floral die from tissue paper and sprayed with a few cosmic shimmer sprays,dried and generally fluffed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag and so very pretty. Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous tag! Love the yellow flower, textured leaves and background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x