Monday, 14 April 2014

Tag it

Hi everyone,

Today I have a size 8 tag for you using crafty individuals stamps,fresco paint and distress inks. I do love dabbling with tags,you can produce some really nice designs which do take longer to do on a canvas.

Excuse the picture quality,taken on my I-pad with my cat trying to interfere....she is the brains behind all the crafting!

I would like to enter this tag into the crafty individuals challenge theme of Natures Beauty.


http://craftyindividualsblog.blogspot.de/2014/04/a-challenge-for-april-natures-beauty.html

Hope you like it

Nice evening everyone.

Donna. X


5 comments:

  1. Love your tag Donna and those wings are superb! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge, and a general welcome to blogger land! Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is a beauty for sure! I love those flashy wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Donna, I love the composition and stamped images but the focus wings are amazing. Thanks for linking to Crafty Individuals for this months challenge and thanks also for following me. I am sure you are gonna love blogging, it's so addictive, have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Donna, I love those huge wings! Thank you for joining in the crafty individual's challenge,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun that you decided to increase her wings and how beautiful they are too,
    Thank you for entering your pretty tag into the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x