Thursday, 4 December 2014

Speed Craft Challenge No.8 - Butterflies





Hello everyone,


Yes,it really is that time again....I can't believe how quick these 2 weeks go!!

Our challenge theme this time is Butterflies over at The Speed Craft Challenge chosen by my teamie Laine,so a nice one for all you nature lovers out there. Pop on over to see what my wonderful teamies have created just for your inspiration.

Please refer to the rules in the sidebar on the challenge blog and don't forget to mention how long it has taken you to complete your creation,the most important thing of course!

For this challenge,I decided to create another page for my journal featuring one of the huge butterfly stamps from Stampendous.




supplies at the ready
well within the time limit

all finished and now in the journal



Distress stains,promarkers,signo black and sakura gelli roll pens,stamps are: Stampendous,kaisercraft and precious rembrance.



Hope you like it

Donna x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Donna, loving those stress relieving splats lol, a fantastic journal page and well under the time limit. The butterfly is lovely as is the sentiment :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous Donna! I love the fab colors and splats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great splats Donna! Wonderfully colourful page.. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of the bright and cheery colours Donna! What an amazing contrast with the black butterfly and sentiment! Fabulous 12 minute make! big hugs my creative friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page Donna with time to spare, brilliant!!
    Love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,love the stamps and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every challenge we do the first thing I think of when I see your make is.. why didn't I think of that?! Another fab idea! Love the way you created the page! I bet it was a real splattery fun!! :) LOVE your page and am so grateful for having you as my teamie! You're awesome girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so colourful and bright. Just what we need at this time of year.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! A gorgeous vibrant punch of colour, fabulous Donna. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x