Monday, 22 December 2014

Yummy little snowflakes


Hello everyone,

Well I hope you are all okay out there and have finished all your Christmas preparations. Unfortunately, I seem to have been blessed with family members that NEVER have any idea what they want for Christmas pressies......the temptation to get them craft supplies was overwhelming at one stage :))


A tag for you today featuring some more snowflakes.......yes this year I'm in love with poinsettias and snowflakes it seems.






Fresco paints,memory box stencil,Cheery Lynn snowflakes,stickles,white posca pen,the cloud and houses are my foam stamps and the edging is little lines carved into an eraser.



I am entering this into the following challenges:


That Craft Place,Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create,Anything Goes-Use a Snowflake

Cheery Lynn Designs,Anything Goes

Moo Mania and More,Merry Christmas


Hope you like it

Donna x

13 comments:

  1. Such a fab tag is this!
    Poinsettias and snowflakes are lovely stuff for crafters!
    I like them too!

    Wish you have a relaxed time and if you would join us at
    MOO-MANIA & MORE -CHALLENGE where the theme is "Merry CHristmas" this fortnight-
    I would be very happy again!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Tag Donna, loving snowflakes and poinsettias myself this year, there are so many different versions to see and i adore yours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It;s a fab tag; I love the houses; they are my favorite part. And you made me laugh again; I would have a wrapped a few craft supplies. I would love to see the look on their face hahahaha!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. More fab stamps 'designed by Donna' love the stripy one on the edge I think I could manage one like that, I see not a fat robin in sight! Lol. Great tag.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Donna,fab colours and design...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag, Donna, very jolly. I see nothing wrong with craft supplies as presents, lol. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your rubber lines are really effective! Must try that. Great tag Donna. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, hope Santa brings you lots of goodies. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project! I love the nouveau riche feel of your tag! Thanks for playing our snowflake twist this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful tag.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    Have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming looking tag Donna and brilliant idea with an eraser. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas list are a blessing! Start demanding them on 1st nov and you won't regret! :)
    Your tag is fantastic! Love the border. The tiny snowflakes are cute. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous tag - love those tiny snowflakes tumbling down onto on those little houses.
    I think getting all your relatives crafty materials for Christmas is a great idea - when they don't know what to do with them, you can just offer to take care of it for them!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tag and the snowflakes are my favorites too! Thank you for joining Cheery Lynn Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x