Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy 2015 Everyone


Hello Everyone,


Well I hope none of you lovely ladies out there got too drunk on tequila slammers celebrating the New Year.......

Quick one from me today,I made this using a coaster that came through the door ages ago from a charity. It originally had a rose on it so I hope its been improved now ;)







I am entering this into the following challenges:

Stampotique Designers,Anything Goes SDC176

Inspiration Destination,Anything Goes



Fresco paints and crackle glaze,pro markers,the dot stamp is mine,the bird is Stampotique,the phrase is a Unity stamp cut up and the lovely little cake is a Martha Stewart sticker.

My motto....start the New Year with a cake....try it...

Hope you like it

Donna x


10 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Yep cake is always the way forward. Started my new year with a run, followed by rejecting a chocolate biscuit. Pass me a halo!!! It wont last. Love your coaster, another fab image. I have the images you sent me ready for colouring in on a long flight next week! Happy New Year to you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Donna! And yes, it certainly is what it is. You can sugar coat and frost it, but it's still what it is. LoL. Such a fun art piece today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna no tequila but a couple of glasses of wine and the party that went on until 4am didn't help...

    Love your altered coaster, love the cake idea and am a huge fan of your unmistakeable style. More please...

    Mahoosive Hugz
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No tequila here; just 2 glasses of my favorite white wine; Chardonnay :)

    If you want I am more than happy to send you my coasters for some decorating hee hee! This is fab!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Stella
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just copious amounts of tea here!! And now I'm craving cake! Great coaster.
    Love
    Amanda s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous coaster transformation Donna! Love small scale projects and this one is so dreamy! Your crackle texture is amazing and I just adore that little birdie! big smiles and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Donna, and cake always works for me! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this remake, Donna! Rose or no rose, this is much funnier and that pulls my chain every time! And, yeah....it is what it is...and it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!

    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    Gez

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun Donna!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique :)
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x