Thursday, 5 February 2015

Speed Craft Challenge Number - 12





Hello everyone,


Time for another challenge over at Speed Craft Challenge and yours truly got to pick what the theme is so I chose: Animals.


Please pop along here to see what my lovely teamies have made just for you and the sponsor for this challenge is:









So get your supplies ready,your stopwatch to hand and show us what you can create in 15 minutes. Please read our rules and don't forget to mention the time or else your lovely creation cannot be considered for the prize if you are chosen.




I decided to make a card using some stamps that are new to me.



supplies at the ready
within the time limit

finished card




Stamps used are Heroarts and Stampinback. The words were computer generated.

Hope you like it

Donna x

11 comments:

  1. Love your new cats stamp and they paper Pierce brilliantly. Great card Donna, as always.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna, great theme for our Challenge this time really enjoyed going all out digital and using some of the fabulous images i have on the computer. I don't own many animal stamps and like you cat stamp very much.

    I love to see what each of us make in under the 15 minutes, it is the fun thing about our Challenge :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love those cats.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, these cats are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely quick card Donna! Amazing what you always come up with in such a short period of time!
    Sorry for not commenting the last days- I still don't feel really well... feeling like a leached out stocking at the moment.No power....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Donna, anything with cats on is good by me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun! Love me some kitty cats and these ones are adorable!! Well done! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo animals thats a tough one for me! LOL - might give it a go - I have a little cat stamp too. Yours is fab - I just love your quote!
    Nikki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card - those cats are hilarious!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Although a dog now resides in our household, we have many cats rule our roost! Love this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just made me smile, great fun card, I think there's only room for one cat in your house from what you've shared with us about her!! Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x