Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Thats Crafty! - Easy Peasy


Hello everyone,


Today I'm truly honoured to say I'm appearing over at Thats Crafty! design team blog.


When the lovely Laura asked me if I'd like to guest design for them for a few weeks, I jumped at the chance.When the owner of your favourite craft shop asks you something of course you say yes!


So,here's a little peek of my first creation.....please pop along HERE to see more pictures and what supplies were used.







While you are there,why not become a follower and be constantly inspired at what my new teamies have created just to get you all fired up,there really is some fantastic creations there.


I hope you like it,I had lots of fun making it for you


Donna x

12 comments:

  1. What a fab tutorial Donna and wonderful you are featuring at Thats Crafty! Just been over... The painting is fantastic, skin tones are hard and yours are brilliant. Look forward to seeing what you come up with next time. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting Donna, well done you!! Off to take a closer look, this looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Great post over on that's crafty. With pieces like this you'll have the whole world drawing and that might even include me!! X
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your guest design spot Donna! Off I go to get a better looksie! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a gorgeous feminine card with the stencil... so artsy!
    Congrats on the guest designing Donna!
    Fab!
    looking forward to see all your projects !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats on your GD spot! A fab one too! Love your artwork, she's stunning! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful maiden.
    Lovely to have you be part of the That's Crafty team.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Donna! What a super gig you have landed. Off to check out the details, my friend. Come visit the Tag Along Blog Challenge this week where I am hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented; I am so happy for you. Enjoy being a GD> You deserve it!
    XX Stella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - well deserved :) Your first piece looks fantastic, I've just taken a look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HUGE CONGRATS on your GD spot, fantastic to see you here and with a fantastic first post.

    The JD stencils are fantastic and a need for anyone who wants to learn to draw. You have created beautiful eyes and lips both alive and lush. Great funky flowery hair:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congrats and a fab tutorial Donna, loved her flowery hair! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x