Friday, 6 February 2015

Watery Mermaid


Hello everyone,


Quick post from me today. Silly title I know...is there any other type of mermaid?!


I have a tag for you today made especially for one of my lovely teamies from Speed Craft Challenge,Debs. She is very generously hosting a challenge every month on the theme of the Zodiac,starting of course with Aquarius.
Now, my other half is an Aquarian and a bit of a miserable old so and so at times so I thought I'd better go with the mermaid and water theme instead as of course that sign is a water one.....see,its all carefully thought out....








Debs Challenge is here and I'm sure she'd love to have you enter too ;)



Dylusions sprays,pro markers,stamps are Stampotique and Kasiercraft. I also added some glossy accents to imitate water droplets.



Have a great weekend everyone

Donna x

15 comments:

  1. Yay! Gorgeous tag! What a 'pretty' watery mermaid! Lol! Stunner girl :) Love the background! Bright yet grungy, so fun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply brilliant Donna. A tag you can't help but smile at with this image. Love your addition of water droplets.
    Have a great weekend, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tag Donna, some fantastic colours and some lovely textures. Glad to see you playing along:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background (as usual!) - love the glossy accents accenting too! Have a lovely weekend, Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag,this is fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I missed this, nearly went under the radar! I love it, loads of great products creating a super tag and its one of my favourite stamptique stamps.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Donna this is really fantastic. The background is gorgous and glossy accents really works. And of course your feature stamp takes centre stage. I love it. Thank you so much for entering the challenge. Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible Donna! That background is just fantastic, wow, and your mermaid is very whimsical! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wondeful tag, background and mermaid make a great combo! Not the usual Ariel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a magnificent tag - the background colours are so full of depth and mystery - the perfect setting for your delicious mermaid.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Donna, fabulous background, I realy like those water droplets. My OH is a Virgo, and he's Mr Grumpy too lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magnificent tag here, Donna! Your background definitely resembles what I believe might be the deep, deep blue sea and provides a perfect stage for your Stampotique image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect colours for a deep waters background, great tag! Ruth x P.S Think most OH are grumpy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x