Friday, 27 February 2015

Thats Crafty! Challenge - Oodles of Doodles


Hello everyone,


It's time for another wonderful challenge over on Thats Crafty! Challenge blog. This time the theme is: Oodles of Doodles so you can draw/stamp or squiggle something to your hearts content AND be in with a chance of winning the very generous £20 voucher to spend in the online shop.....doesn't come much better then that ;)

I thought for my piece I would do a drawing with plenty of doodling for you.....great fun!






Pop on over and see what my fab teamies have created as well.


FC Polychromos pencils,black micron pens. The star stamp is my own stamped in Memento inks.


Hope you like it

Donna x

14 comments:

  1. Oh my another fabulous drawing, love the doodled hair, like how it covers her modesty lol. Another stunner!!
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Donna!! Love your talent with the drawing aspect of art, you can do it all!! Personally, not much with pencil or pen,ha! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful drawing, Inky! Love her hair!! I can enter my work notebook page where I doodle, if it counts? :)
    I'll be in touch over the weekend.. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, just beautiful

    k x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S Donna.. love your Doodle painting! Great!
    xxx
    Susi
    HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous, Donna. Such fab hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Donna and she looks very like Lady Godiva with a fab curly hairdo!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could doodle like this. Great work.
    Have a lovely weekend, Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Fliss that your wonderful doodled Lady looks a tad like Lady Godiva. Superb drawing skills and i really love her hair :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do love a doodle Donna!! ....your butterfly gals curly locks are fabby! Love those wings too! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic use of doodling Donna - you really are good at this drawing stuff!!! The hair is stunning and I love your star stamp. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love all the doodling,fab colours,drawn perfectly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beatiful! Love the doodled hair and delicate wings! Hope you'll have a nice weekend, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! You are so "right on" with this challenge, Donna! I love her to death!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x