Sunday, 1 March 2015

Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes


Hello everyone,


Today I'm over at Altered Eclectics where the challenge theme is always Anything Goes but no cards/ATCs'/layouts. Please pop along to see what my mega talented teamies have created for this month.


For my creation I'm currently recycling the drawers of an old chest of drawers so got the OH to chop up some of the wood for me. A coat of gesso and you are good to go! So you will be seeing a lot of things made on wood in the upcoming weeks ;)






Gesso,Grungepaste, Dylusions and Decoart Mixed Media sprays,Decoart White Crackle Paint,Crafters Workshop stencil,Kaisercraft stamp,rust powder,rusty wire,embossing powders,the wings are the TH butterfly die, the doll is a TH frozen Charlotte



Hope you like it

Donna x

14 comments:

  1. Great piece Donna, so much scrummy texture and I love the doll tied to the butterfly great touch
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking out again Donna, aaahhhhrrrggghhh! Can't bear to look at the doll, not lol eeek! So freaky...

    I applaud you for being able to use items from the assemblage genre. I realise this is a tad stupid but i can't see past the doll am so very sorry.

    Imagining your project is up to your usual awesome standard.

    Huge Hugs
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on recycling some old drawers,this is fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I absolutely love this! What a great idea to strap a little figurine to the butterfly! Very imaginative and mixed media at it's best right here! I applaud you, Inky! Fab work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool Donna! Great background texture and colors. Love the butterfly figurine and the hearts. Lots of fun details to discover. And all will a recycled start. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this wonderful assemblage piece Donna! Great job! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Donna - love the little figure in the butterfly and the gorgeous textured base. Good old OH for chopping up! Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!!! Amazing project Donna, I am loving every bit of it!! Such amazing colours and textures, it's like a mixed media extravaganza!! AWESOME! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you've got some great ideas! Love those colors, the texture and the wonderful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your mixed media work, Donna, and this piece is one of the reasons why!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Donna, such a lovely mix of texture and colour :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopped over from AE. You had me at rusting powder! Love the depth of the textures and upcycling is always awesome. Great art piece! ~ Niki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creative art- so clever and love the rust powder. I have some and not got round to use it lol. Think I will have to bust it out of my drawer lol. Love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad I popped over today - I just love, love, love this!! What more can I say?!? Steffi :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x