Hope you are all okay out there. Quick one from me today on this rainy, dull day here in the UK so the photo is a little dark unfortunately!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Less is More, Life's a Beach
Crafty Cardmakers and More, Water
Addicted to Stamps, CAS
Cosmic shimmer texture paste, Thats Crafty! bubbles stencil, Distress spray stain, FC Pitt pens, Lost Coast Designs and Tim Holtz stamps.
Hope you like it
Donna x

Love love love your interpretation of the water theme Donna!! Fabulous splashy background and your mermaid is super fun!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Water' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)
ReplyDeleteOh that is MY card .. love the colors and design.. and since I am just in our little pool the whole day just now ( it's very hot here ... much to hot) I am feeling like this little mermaid...
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL design .. I love this splattering technique
on the bottom part and the motif is fantastic!
Sending you the sun again... we have got rain forecasted but it's still so hot and no rain yet.
oxo
Susi
Love your great make Donna. The fairy mermaid is fantastic. I drawing a dragonfly mermaid earlier lol. Hugs DEBS XX
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous love the mermaid,fabulous colours.xxx
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
ReplyDeleteOoh is this stencil one of the new That's Crafty ATC sized stencils? Love your make
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Love this fairy mermaid and the dazzling bubbles around her look stunning. Fabulously quirky styling!
ReplyDeleteLove
Amanda x
Can't have a mermaid without some shimmer. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat is really lovely with the shimmer and bubbles!
ReplyDeleteI had to giggle when you said you were making it on a dark, rainy day and the message was 'wish you were here', lol.
Big hugs,
Lynne xx
Super sparkle and I like your little mermaid image.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend, Julie x
Love those sparkly circles and your mermaid xx
ReplyDeleteCertainly inky and quirky and a fun and imaginative take on our beachy challenge.Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
ReplyDeleteSarah xx
Less is More
Oh, I know... isn't the weather hideous?! But this is a bright spot to cheer us up - I love your quirky mermaid and those shimmering bubbles and fab spritzy sand - great card!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
This is great fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
I love the colour of those bubbles, perfect with your mermaid. Wonderful interpretation of our beach theme challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Oh, meant to say thanks for linking up at ATSM too x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun and quirky mermaid - great beachy card!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us
Anne
Less is More
Here in Holland I have the idea that fall has arrived. Loads of rain and a storm yesterday. And more expected for the next few days. I think summer has left early:)
ReplyDeleteYour CAS card is a gem; as usual The splatters look great and that mermaid; perfect...
X
What a lovely card - thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More
ReplyDeleteJackie
Just LOVE this Donna... You own such cool stamps! X
ReplyDeleteVery cool CAS glimmer glamour girl card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week.
ReplyDeleteGlamorous regards from stempelfrida
Fabulously quirky...love your mermaid. Ruth x
ReplyDelete