Friday, 31 July 2015

That's Crafty! Challenge - Purple Passion


Hello everyone,

Time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! and this time the theme is: Purple Passion.

So we'd like to see your creations featuring a lot of lovely shades of Purple ( sorry Annie).


Pop along and enter and you could be in with a chance of winning this





I made a card for this challenge featuring my favourite Dina stamp again. There's just something about her soulful expression isn't there? Wish all my girl drawings would turn out like this....I've decided my girls always turn out feisty looking!





Dina Wakley and Stampendous stamps, Crafters workshop and Wendy Vecchi stencils, Copics, Dylusions sprays, Decoart paints, stickles



Hope you like it
Donna x

11 comments:

  1. Yay love it!! Funky indeed
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour choice and oh so funky !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous funky purple hair - love this!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...the "dreaded purple" is only dreaded when "I" have to have anything to do with it. But looking at your wonderful card, it is quite pleasant indeed (well, mostly). :-) Your gal really is a fun image and fiesty is always good. No push-over there. You gotta be fiesty if you're gonna have purple hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have recently decided that I like purple for crafting and I am loving the purple you used, so vibrant!! Gorgeous piece Donna, I might throw my hat in the ring for this one. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you do it but girl; you create magic with every color. This is fab!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Donna. She does have quite q wistful expression.
    Big hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamps you have used,love the layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Artsy and inspired! I love the vibrant colors with that scrawling black and white. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x